About Me

My photo
Newark, NJ, United States
I am a college grad and a mom to a toddler. I make the best of all situations. I love makeup.. movies.. books..shopping, and motherhood..

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kim Kardashian fitness DVD

















The Kim Kardashian DVD workouts are actually really good. I just had to try them out for myself and see how well it works. I just received the DVDs through the mail and I tried out two of the workouts in two days and I do feel a huge difference. I'm definitely a pilates person but these are easy to do and get the job done.  I do recommend to use these if you don't have the time to hit the gym or are just to lazy to get out of the house. Or if you are a stay at home mom with kids.  I purchased at Amazon like I purchase everything there.

No comments:

Post a Comment