About Me

My photo
Newark, NJ, United States
I am a college grad and a mom to a toddler. I make the best of all situations. I love makeup.. movies.. books..shopping, and motherhood..

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Over or Under the Toilet Paper Usage Analysis

So I truly love statistics and research. I saw the commercials about the over or under by Cottonnelle. They had America voting at CottonelleRollePoll.com. It got me thinking if how you position your toilet paper roll matters it must assist in determining something about your personality. I decided to do some research to see if anyone has attempted to do an analysis of this before I looked into doing my own research on it.

From my taking I think this must have some way of telling whether an individual is a type A or type B personality. I did find the analysis of the Survey by Cottonelle. Found at http://investor.kimberly-clark.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=440769. This survey basically says those who roll over are individuals who like to take charge and are organized over achievers. Those who roll under are typically more laid-back dependable and aim for relationships with strong foundations. Those who do not care for this debate and just worry about having paper or not are individuals who are flexible and like new situations they also like to have minimal conflict.

These findings helped and basically covered what I was curious in learning about this whole poll. I wanted to share this for those who might find it interesting. Research is a passion and I'm looking to find something to research that has not been done yet. If anyone has any ideas let me know and I'll look into it. Finding new facts and statistics is always interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment