About Me

My photo
Newark, NJ, United States
I am a college grad and a mom to a toddler. I make the best of all situations. I love makeup.. movies.. books..shopping, and motherhood..

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CherryCulture.com



Recently purchased a few products from Cherryculture.com. NYX products great. I absolutely love them because they are not too pricey but great quality. one of my favorite products is the NYX. I have the NYX lipstick in the Harmonica shade. It is a beautiful color smooth and lasts a while. It is on sale for $1.75 this is the third time I am purchasing it. It's great to wear under lipgloss. I usually line my lips with the NYX lip liner in Natural. 


This other product that I purchased for the first time, is the Super Volume Lip Plumper. I wanted to try it for fun since many times the product tingles but no other effect. This lip plumper actually worked I was amazed with it because after it tingled I actually saw the difference. Next time I use it I will put up a picture.  


I purchased some NYX eyeshadows as well I love these because they have great pigmentation and they are great price for the quality. The colors are exquisit. Love love love!

Made some new purchases I am waiting on: MAC liptint, and eyeslipsface.com haul. I also purchased some super sexy boots at amniclubwear I have been wearing adore. will put up reviews another time on those items.

No comments:

Post a Comment