About Me

My photo
Newark, NJ, United States
I am a college grad and a mom to a toddler. I make the best of all situations. I love makeup.. movies.. books..shopping, and motherhood..

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Victoria's Secret

So I went to Victoria's Secret and purchased my favorite perfume ever.. yea I know it's been around but nothing beats this.  Very Sexy perfume now has a new square bottle but the fragrance is the same. It's "a sultry  blend of sensual vanilla orchid, sparkling clementine, and juicy blackberry"... yum =-)

I purchased the gift set because for $8 more I got a mini perfume along with the body wash and lotion.  As you can see I also purchased the victoria's secret conditioners. 
The first bottle is glossing conditioner the second is volumizing and the third is nourishing conditioner for dry or damaged hair. I can't mention enough how amazing these conditioners are. I do not like the shampoos much because they leave alot of residue but the conditioners are amazing they detangle your hair instantly and leave your hair soft and smooth. Not to mention the great scent they have that stays.

I just had to blog about some of my favorite products that I got so excited purchasing. I also want to share that Victoria's Secret is having a really cute free gift with your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment