About Me

My photo
Newark, NJ, United States
I am a college grad and a mom to a toddler. I make the best of all situations. I love makeup.. movies.. books..shopping, and motherhood..

Saturday, January 23, 2010

80 Pocket Jewelry Storage

I love Jewelry and buy so  much whether it's from forever 21, amiclubwear, electriqueboutique or my local favorite boutique streetsmart. This has been one of the easiest and most convenient ways of storing my jewelry.  I have one of 36 pockets but of course I ran out of space for all my new purchases. So i just ordered a new one which is this one shown here. It has 80 pockets which is amazing because then I will be able to put one pair of earings or a few rings in each pocket. Will take pictures when I receive it and I organize my jewelry in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment