About Me

My photo
Newark, NJ, United States
I am a college grad and a mom to a toddler. I make the best of all situations. I love makeup.. movies.. books..shopping, and motherhood..

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Unemployed College Graduate


Recession or not you would think that after so much sacrifice in studying and student loans you would find stability in the workforce. It's kind of scary when you think about it. As a college graduate with a B.A. I am still not able to find a job... how low are the hopes of others who probably only made it to high school. Either way sometimes it seems that education is overrated opposed to luck and networking. The unemployment rate in New Jersey is still high at 9.7% as of December 16, 2009 (www.nj.com). New extension was passed but what happens after that? High hopes to have a rapidly improving economy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment